Educational CyberPlayGround: Funk Brothers Empty Nest WebQuest
Try this out,
Realize it's easy,
and that you can make a webquest too.
No Books allowed.
Look and find the correct answers on a website.
1 PAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE:
YOU CAN MAKE A WEBPAGE FOR YOUR WEQUEST EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE WITHOUT USING 3 COLUMNS LIKE YOU SEE ON THIS PAGE.
The answers to this are in your head or just click the links on the left side of the page to find the answer.
1. Name 5 of your favorite songs that were playing when you fell in love with your first boy/girl friend in Junior High, which you now know were played by The Funk Brothers.
2. Name 5 songs you danced to, all through Junior High and High School that you only now realize was the fantasic genius of the Funk Brothers.
3. Name 3 dances you can remember from that time. Can you still do "The Jerk", The Boogalou and do you?
4. Which one of The Funk Brothers was nicknamed "The Oreo"?
5. Which Funk Brother first taught Stevie Wonder everything about piano?
6. What style of music did The Funk Brothers prefer to play?
7. Where did Allan Slutsky get his idea for the movie?
hint: Look for interviews with Allan.
8. Can you list 3 reasons why everyone who recieves music training will be smarter?
For Answers See: Music Makes You Smarter Research
9. Can you list the performers in the 2011 Motown Tribute with the President and Michell Obama an "The Motown Sound: In Performance at the White House"
Answers: Click and Scroll over the black area in the box to see the answers.
1. personal - no right answer
2. personal - no right answer
3. The Sex Machine,The Inky-Dinky, Hully Gully, Twist, The Mashed Potato, Philly Dog, The Popcorn.
4. Joe Messina
5. Joe Hunter
7. After winning the Rolling Stone-Ralph J. Gleason Award for Book of the Yearin 1989.
8. Three answers needed 9. Performers include Smokey Robinson, Natasha Bedingfield, Sheryl Crow, Jamie Foxx, Gloriana, Nick Jonas, Ledisi, John Legend, Amber Riley, Mark Salling, Seal and Jordin Sparks with Greg Phillinganes as the night's music director.
Build Your Own WebQuest and put it up online for FREE!
Here is the info you need to learn how to create and build a webpage for free and once created where you can host your webquest for free so that everyone can play with the webquest that you made. Please email the link of your webquest and we'll put it here for others.
PASS THE FUN FORWARD ! ! !
Make Up 5 Questions for Your WebQuest!
Make up YOUR OWN QUESTIONS about THE FUNK BROTHERS, or CARLA BENSON then supply the link where the reader can find the answer.
Email us when you have made your webquest and you have up Tell us where to find it on the web.
and we will link to it here, so that others can take the webquest you have made :-)
First, let me say that your web-site of the Funk Brothers is outstanding. Keep up the good work. ~ Albert R. Swanson